NW Emergency Salve
$10.00 – $30.00
Our most popular pain relief topical recipe, we’ve kept our grandmothers recipe going for twenty years. Her beeswax blend contains all the plants we grow on the farm – plus, a whole bunch of native medicinal herbs and plants from the nearby Olympic Mountains and from the greater Pacific Northwest Region! Specially formulated to relieve joint, muscle, bone, and nerve pain.
How Does it Work?
We grow over 60 different medicinal herbs & plants on our Olympic Mountain farm - and this salve has them all! Each extract, from the Arnica Montana to the Ashwaganda, enhance the recipe with different medicinal benefits to help reduce inflammation, increase bloodflow to damaged tissues & nerves, and reduce the sensation of sharp, chronic pain. But some plants you just can't grow on the farm! That's why we wildcraft, or forage, for over twenty native Pacific Northwest herbs and plant species to add to our salve. Native cultures have long used local plants for their healing properties, such as the Arrow-leaf Balsam Root of Eastern Washington. We combine homegrown & wildcrafted plant extracts with 100mg of Pure CBD (Cannabidiol) to create a beeswax based salve to quickly deliver topical relief to areas in chronic pain.
Relieves deep muscle pain related to arthritis and damaged nerves, chronic back discomfort, and inflammation of joints. An excellent remedy for recovering athletes, those suffering from back & shoulder issues, and for aging adults who need an all-natural & organic remedy for everyday body challenges. Here are some of the extracts we create and their benefits:
- Hemp Seed Oil / Apricot Oil / Coconut Oil / Sweet Almond Oil / Mango Butter: Though each oil has its own unique characteristic for improving skin health - generally speaking, we use this combination of carrier oils to help keep skin soft, plump, and nourished. Our blend helps reduce the visibility of aging lines, provides long lasting moisture, and is suitable for all skin types.
- White Willow Bark Extract: Willow bark extract can be found as an ingredient in cosmetics and personal care products due to its astringent, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties. It contains salicylic acid, a BHA that is a natural exfoliant used in several acne treatments because it can help skin shed dead cells while clearing pores.
- Arnica Montana: There are a number of beneficial compounds found in Arnica montana, specific helenalin, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, thymol, and various other ethers. Arnica is best known for it's anti-inflammatory, arthritis relief, and analgesic properties. In addition to working below the skin to eliminate bruising, Arnica montana also has slight antimicrobial properties, which makes it very beneficial for people suffering from skin conditions, such as acne, psoriasis, eczema, and others.
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract: Ginseng is a valuable commodity in herbal medicine for its ability to encourage skin regeneration. Wounds and burns are known to respond well to the healing properties of ginseng, making it a useful ingredient in creams for sunburn and other skin irritations such as razor rash.
- Ginger Root Extract: Ginger Root, one of the best known botanicals since ancient times, has excellent anti-aging properties due to its ability to almost totally inhibit collagen degradation by collagenase enzyme inhibition. It allows the maintenance of protein levels in the dermis and skin flexibility. Ginger Root also acts as an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Comfrey Root Extract: Comfrey root produces the compound allantoin which is viewed in the medicinal world as highly valuable. It's commonly used in many botanical creams to help treat painful skin conditions, such as nappy rash, wind burn, scrapes and cuts; this is largely due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yarrow Root Extract: Yarrow is anti-inflammatory by nature, especially the essential oil. That makes it great for treating any redness found on the skin, or swollen spots. This also makes it helpful to people who suffer from acne, rosacea, or even eczema.
- Stinging Nettle Extract: The leaves and stems of stinging nettle possess anti-inflammatory actions and have long been used to treat painful muscles and joints, eczema, arthritis, and gout, as well as anemia. Stinging nettle also is used to treat osteoarthritis and sore muscles. Studies indicate that the leaves can relieve joint pain when applied to painful areas of the skin.
- Borage & Flower Seed Extract: The oil is best known for providing a high level of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a fatty acid with strong anti-inflammatory properties. Borage is also loaded with macro-nutrients, including vitamins A and C, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin and choline, and also contains proteins, fiber, minerals and other plant compounds.
- Milk Thistle Extract: The active constituents in milk thistle seed indicate its benefits to the skin. These include: Silymarin, which is actually a group of three flavonoids, Vitamin E, Fatty acids, including linoleic acid. Silymarin offers antioxidant benefits, which help protect skin from environmental stressors. Vitamin E offers similar protective benefits, and fatty acids help shore up the skin's natural moisture barrier.
- German Chamomile Extract: Chamomile contains a long list of chemical compounds which are individually known for their anti-inflammatory properties. Bisabolol – An anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-irritant, anti-fungal and non-allergenic. Chamazulene – one of the azulenes, chamazulene is only found in the essential oils of both Roman and German chamomile and is credited with providing the anti-inflammatory properties of both chamomiles.
- Buds Of Gilliad: It relieves pain, especially the pain from sore muscles, arthritis, and broken bones. It reduces swelling and inflammation. It relieves pain at the nerve level and combined with St. Johns Wort infused oil, it can do amazing things where there are shooting pains, or injuries in the joints or even broken bones. Combine with St. Johns Wort for nerve pain and comfrey for bone healing.
- Organic Green Tea Extract: Research has established that topical application of green tea leaves or extracts have many benefits for skin, including anti-aging properties. The polyphenols in green tea possess potent antioxidant and skin-soothing properties, and show significant promise for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
100mg of relieving CBD (Cannabidiol) extract, lightly mentholated, and over twenty wild crafted & homegrown botanicals to repair and maintain healthy muscles and skin. CAUTION: Contains tree nuts.
How Do I use it?
Apply a small amount to a painful area on the skin. Gently massage the salve slowly into the muscle.
Paraben, Sulphate Free, NON-GMO, Not tested on animals
Available in (Regular) 2 oz and (Mini) .25 oz container
100mg CBD (Cannabidiol) Extract, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Apricot Kernel Oil, Ricebran Oil, Hempseed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Willowbark Extract, Arnica Montana Extract, St. Johns Wort Extract, Buds of Gilliad Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Eucalytpus Extract, Green Tea Extract, Comfrey Root Extract, Stinging Nettle Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, Cinnamon Bark Extract, Yarrow Root Extract, and many more!
Caution! Contains Tree Nuts - Do Not Use If You Are Allergic
Need A Quick Answer, Just Ask...
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.Sativa Valley Essentials Inc. does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US.CSA). The company does sell and distribute pure CBD (cannabidiol) based products.
Products on this site contain No THC