How Does it Work?
Our cream based lotion is a light blend of distillates and hydrosols infused with medicinal plant extracts and pure CBD (Cannabidiol) Isolate to reduce inflammation & lock-in moisture.
Those who benefit most from our Body Lotion recipe tend to be those with inflammatory skin conditions, mild arthritis, psoriasis of the skin, eczema, or dry irritated skin. We added this recipe for folks who wanted a relief recipe which they could spread over a large area and would dry quickly - without feeling greasy. Below are some of the fruit oils and medicinal plant extracts we've included in this recipe:
- Distilled Water / Lavender Distillate / Lemon Distillate / Douglas Fir Distillate / Coconut Oil : The base of our body lotion is a rich mixture of very light plant distillates which themselves have anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial properties. We add a small amount of coconut oil to keep skin hydrated and to added a protective coating to the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Thanks to the Vitamin E, sweet almond oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines. The fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin. Plus, the vitamin A can help reduce acne.
- Green Tea Butter: Research has established that topical application of green tea leaves or extracts have many benefits for skin, including anti-aging properties. The polyphenols in green tea possess potent antioxidant and skin-soothing properties, and show significant promise for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
- Avocado Oil: Avocado oil is rich in fatty acids and is excellent for moisturizing the skin. In addition to vitamin E, avocado oil contains potassium, lecithin, and many other nutrients that can nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Raspberry Seed Oil: The oil is high in vitamin A and essential fatty acids, both key ingredients in skin care. Linoleic, alpha linolenic, and oleic acids all help protect, while replenishing moisture. The oil also contains vitamin E, which helps to condition and plump your look.
- Cranberry Seed Oil: What’s really exciting about cranberry seed oil is that it is the only oil we know of so far that naturally contains a balanced ratio of omega 3 to omega 6 fatty acids. It absorbs well into the skin, giving you great hydration.It also means your skin is more likely to absorb the potent antioxidants, Vitamin E, and other nutrients from the oil. This oil is suitable for all skin types including acne prone skin.
50mg of relieving CBD (Cannabidiol) extract, a rich blend of fruit & nut oils, medicinal plant extracts, and hydro-sols.
How Do I use it?
Apply a quarter sized amount of the recipe in the palm of your hand and spread upon an area in need of relief from inflammation, muscle discomfort, and dry skin.
Paraben and Sulphate Free
Available in 4 oz. bottle
50mg CBD (Cannabidiol) extract, Distilled water, Lavender distillate, Lemon distillate,Douglas Fir distillate, Hemp Seed oil, Shea butter, Green Tea butter, Emulsifying wax, Almond oil, Coconut oil, Avocado oil, Cranberry Seed oil, Raspberry seed oil, Vegetable Diverted Steric acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), and other beneficial oils and wild crafted extracts.
Sweet, fresh off the vine fruity, and tropical with a hint of citrus as the papaya juice runs down your face.
A very romantic scent, she’s Victoria's secret mixing light fruit, citrus, and flora's with a hint of plum that every lady loves
A warm blend of bergamot and coriander seed fuses with the hearty, oak notes of patchouli to surround you with a robust, welcoming scent. White vanilla musk and hints of irresistible caramel encapsulate the intriguing aromas of smoky wood
As the ocean breeze hits the lavender fields of Sequim, floral and sweet herbal notes fill the air with balsamic undertone of fresh crisp morning dew.
Need A Quick Answer, Just Ask...
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.Sativa Valley Essentials Inc. does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US.CSA). The company does sell and distribute pure CBD (cannabidiol) based products.
Products on this site contain No THC