From headaches to back-aches, our Canna-Maxima Relief Stick is the go-to botanical salve every first aid kit needs. A rich combination of organic tree oils, native PNW medicinal herbs, and homegrown medicinal herbs from our Olympic Mountain farm. Non-mentholated, suitable for all skin-types, a tough topical discomfort reliever in a non-greasy recipe.
4 in stock
How Does it Work?
We grow over 60 different medicinal herbs & plants on our Olympic Mountain farm - our Canna-Maxima Relief Stick is the perfect dry salve recipe for fast application. It contains fewer essential oils than our NW Emergency Salve and is non-mentholated for use in sensitive areas. A simple blend of carrier oils take our anti-inflammatory and analgesic blend deep down into the skin and muscle tissue to help relieve chronic discomforts.
Relieves deep muscle pain related to arthritis and damaged nerves, chronic back discomfort, and inflammation of joints. An excellent remedy for recovering athletes, those suffering from lower back & shoulder issues, and for aging adults who need an all-natural & organic remedy for everyday body challenges. Our Canna-Maxima recipe is especially good for use in high-moisture areas and for conditions such as plantar fasciitis and gout. Discover some of the extracts we create and their benefits below:
- Hemp Seed Oil / Apricot Oil / Coconut Oil / Avocado Oil / Sweet Almond Oil: Though each oil has its own unique characteristic for improving skin health - generally speaking, we use this combination of carrier oils to help keep skin soft, plump, and nourished. Our blend helps reduce the visibility of aging lines, provides long lasting moisture, and is suitable for all skin types.
- Spruce Oil / Cedar Oil / Juniper Oil: This blend has potent antibacterial, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiviral, antiseptic, disinfectant, expectorant and stimulant properties. It works wonders for respiratory ailments, wound healing, viral infections, arthritis, rheumatism and other forms of muscle aches and pains.
- White Willow Bark Extract: Willow bark extract can be found as an ingredient in cosmetics and personal care products due to its astringent, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties. It contains salicylic acid, a BHA that is a natural exfoliant used in several acne treatments because it can help skin shed dead cells while clearing pores.
- Tea Rose Extract: As a gentle antiseptic and astringent, it can help cleanse skin and prevent blemishes. Anti-inflammatory properties enable Rose Extract to help minimize redness and soothe irritation – making it ideal for all skin types (acneic, dry, mature, sensitive) because of its calming and healing abilities.
- French Lavender Extract: It is used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammatory conditions. It is commonly used to speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns because it improves the formation of scar tissues. Lavender oil is also added to chamomile to treat eczema.
- Plum Extract: Delicious plums don't just contain Vitamin C, but additional lesser-known antioxidants like Gallic acid (good for restoring the skin's natural barrier) and Ellagic acid (which helps restore elasticity to skin).
- Calendula Oil: Known as a great moisturizer for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin. It helps soothe the area and reduce the pain.It works well on sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury. Calendula oil also helps treat spider veins, varicose veins, leg ulcers and chilblains.Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin problems can be soothed using calendula oil, applied topically. Calendula oil's antifungal action is also great for helping treat athlete's foot, ringworm and jock itch.
- Organic Green Tea Extract: Research has established that topical application of green tea leaves or extracts have many benefits for skin, including anti-aging properties. The polyphenols in green tea possess potent antioxidant and skin-soothing properties, and show significant promise for improving the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
- Ginger Root Extract: Ginger Root, one of the best known botanicals since ancient times, has excellent anti-aging properties due to its ability to almost totally inhibit collagen degradation by collagenase enzyme inhibition. It allows the maintenance of protein levels in the dermis and skin flexibility. Ginger Root also acts as an anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory.
- Borage & Flower Seed Extract: The oil is best known for providing a high level of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), a fatty acid with strong anti-inflammatory properties. Borage is also loaded with macro-nutrients, including vitamins A and C, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin and choline, and also contains proteins, fiber, minerals and other plant compounds.
50mg of relieving CBD (Cannabidiol) Extract, non-mentholated, a blend of homegrown & wild crafted botanicals to reduce inflammation and discomfort while repairing damaged cells & aiding in regenerative healing. All of our extracts are created on our Olympic Mountain farm using high quality extraction methods to ensure purity.
How Do I use it?
Apply a small amount to an area on the skin suffering discomfort or inflammation. You may gently massage recipe into skin, though the carrier oil blend will deliver the recipe deep into the muscle tissue as it sits on your skin.
Paraben and Sulphate Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Not Tested on Animals
Available in 1oz. Applicator Stick
50mg of CBD (Cannabidiol) Extract, Coconut oil, Shea butter, Hemp seed oil, Jojoba oil, Avocado Oil, Rice Brand Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, Mango Butter, Green Tea Extract, Tea Rose Extract, Ginger Root Extract, Eucalyptus Oil, French Lavender Oil, Plum Extract, Willow Bark Extract, Calendula Oil, Borage Flower & Seed Extract, Spruce Oil, Cedar Oil, Juniper Oil, Xanthan Gum, Vegetable Diverted Steric Acid, Beeswax, Tocepherol (Vitamin E), Amino Acids and other Essential Oils & Extracts.
Need A Quick Answer, Just Ask...
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.Sativa Valley Essentials Inc. does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US.CSA). The company does sell and distribute pure CBD (cannabidiol) based products.
Products on this site contain No THC