Are you a retailer interested in selling our line of homegrown products in-store? We cooperate with all kinds of different retail industries, from Natural Food Grocers, salons, nutrition shops, and even veterinary clinics! All of our products come with brochures and information to help you and your customers understand the benefits of organic, wild crafted goods from our farm.
How Does it Work?
Fill out the contact form below, Applications with missing information will not be considered:
1) Please list the first and last name (as it appears on your state business license.)
2) List your business name and UBI/Business License Number (If your parent company differs from your subsidiary, please note that in the message field.)
3) List your business address (Must match address on state business license.)
4) List your Business Website (Required)
5) Facebook, Instagram, Twitter Handles
6) Provide an e-mail address where you can be reached.
7) Please describe your business in detail and why you are interested in selling our recipes in your store.
8) Where is your retail space located?
9) What are the Hours of Operation of your retail space?
We’ll contact you if your business is the right fit for our all natural & organic pain relief recipes – We have many businesses which contact us in hopes of gaining our retail partnership, but we can’t choose them all! Here are a few limitations to our program:
– Our customers need to be able to visit your retail space during normal business hours. For this reason, we do not work with individual based businesses: this would include in-home business practices of any kind.
– Our wholesale pricing program is for qualified retailers only, we do not offer affiliate or price-cut-for-marketing programs of any kind. If you are an individual who needs assistance with reduced pricing on their retail purchases, please visit our Helping Hands Program for more information. Click here
– We only work with established retail partners. New Businesses will be considered on a cases-by-case basis, however we do not work with retailers which are not currently in operation (pre-opening.) If you are a large retail and you feel this limitation should not apply to you, please contact [email protected] to request more information.
Please note: It takes two weeks to process completed and received applications. Please do not call our Farm Customer Service for information regarding your application status, as they do not receive this information. Applications which are missing information will not be considered.