Lay Me Down Tea
Simple and effective, this pleasant-tasting blend works well for most people, even children. Passionflower’s the heavy hitter here, with backup from skullcap. If it’s too strong for you, bump up the lemon balm. Spearmint and honey really bring out the flavors together to make a tasty tea. Brew it in small, strong doses. You don’t want it to make you get up and pee in the middle of the night.
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 teaspoon, dried passionflower (aerial parts)
- 1/2 teaspoon, dried skullcap (aerial parts)
- 1/2 teaspoon, lemon balm leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon, spearmint leaf
- 1 teaspoon, honey
- Steep the herbs in 4 to 6 ounces of hot water for 15 to 20 minutes. Strain, sweeten, and enjoy.